WHICH ONE OF THIS BEST SOLUTIONS WE CHOOSE ?


Best Way to Lose Weight in a Week - Lose 10-15 Pounds a Week



A few years ago I was searching for the best way to lose weight in a week because I was reuniting with one of my best friends from high school whom I haven't seen in 8 years, and of course I didn't want to show up looking like a pop belly monkey, so I tried this diet my grandma recommended to me, and you won't believe the results within one week.

Keep reading, let me tell you.

She gave me a sheet of paper that outlined a daily meal plan to follow that will help me lose from 10-17 pounds in seven days. Yea right, this isn't possible. That's what I said to myself, but there's more.

It was a vegetable soup diet, which I thought was yucky considering the fact that I really hate vegetables in general, except maybe 2 or 3 vegetables which I do like. The ingredients for this miracle soup includes...

1. One bunch of celery
2. Two bunches of carrots
3. Two cans of green beans
4. One tall can of beef broth
5. Two cans of whole tomatoes
6. One bag of Lipton soup (but I hardly ever used it)
7. Cut up green peppers
8. Seasonings, such as black pepper and hot sauce

Do you notice there's no meat included in this soup?

That's right, and I had to boil all of this in a pot of water until it gets tender enough to eat, then it was ready to serve. I could eat as much of this soup as I pleased, because the more I eat the more weight I lose. That's why it's called fat burning soup.

Day one I could only eat this soup and most fruit, except bananas because they are higher in calories than other fruit. Day two I could eat all vegetables and the soup of course, but NO fruit, and wait, I could eat a potato too, which was one of my favorite parts of this diet. But the thing that tipped me off is I could only eat meat on two days out of seven, that really sucked.

At the end of day seven, the last day, I lost a total of 12 pounds, and I could fit my favorite jeans, and was able to button them up for the first time in a long time. I was amazed of how fast I lost this much weight, and the scale didn't lie.

Now as happy as I was, I did suffer several side effects from this miracle soup diet.

Here they are...

1. My energy level went down quite a bit, and I was sluggish during the seven day diet, and for a week

after I dropped the diet.

2. I was light headed mostly every day during the seven day diet. I had to take tylenol to relieve the pain.

3. I craved everything I couldn't have. I was more hungrier after I dropped the diet then I was when before

I started the diet. I thought I was starving.

4. My concentration levels went down a bit.

5. I re-gained that same weight (and more) in 3 weeks. I was pissed.

Yes it works like a charm when shedding the pounds fast, but it doesn't do it in a healthy way, it's not a permanent weight loss benefit, because it's easily gained back, and the side effects may not be healthy either, but there are other way you can lose weight in a safer and healthier way without the side effects.


Want to lose 9 pounds every 11 days with NO measly side effects or heart aches? This free report is the key to a rapid weight loss that is safe and effective for anyone, and you will KEEP it off. Lose weight faster
than before without starvation.

Reeda is a compassionate weight loss expert who loves helping people lose those unwanted pounds safely.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Reeda_Waters